Diverse agenda underscores the widespread adoption of PBPK approaches throughout the drug development process
PRINCETON, NJ – Oct. 19, 2015 – Certara®, the global biosimulation technology-enabled drug development company, today announced that its scientists are presenting 9 seminars and poster sessions at the twentieth International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics (ISSX). This annual ISSX conference will be held in Orlando, FL from Oct. 18-22, 2015. A xenobiotic is a chemical that does not occur naturally in an organism, such as a drug or a pesticide.
“The mission of ISSX is to uncover the metabolism and disposition of chemicals in biological systems. This focus dovetails perfectly with our Simcyp® Simulator technology, which uses mechanistic approaches to predict the effects of drugs in virtual populations,” said Certara Chief Marketing Officer Ellen Leinfuss.
- Amin Rostami ‘Variability in Pharmacokinetics and Its Sources’ Plenary Session 1: Sources of Variability in PK and PD, 9:00am – 11:00am on 月曜日, 2015 年 10 月 19 日
- Sibylle Neuhoff ‘Translating Transporter Data: In vitro – in vivo Extrapolation to Assess Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Drug-drug Interactions’ Short Course 3: Methodological Aspects of Transporter Measurements. 1:30pm – 4:45pm on 日曜日, 2015 年 10 月 18 日
- Sibylle Neuhoff: Application of a physiologically based Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic (PBPK/PD) model for prediction of drug-drug interactions (DDIs) involving the Jak1/2 inhibitor Ruxolitinib in Caucasians and Japanese, 15:30 – 15:45 as part of Parallel Symposium 2: Preclinical Applications of Systems Pharmacology in Drug Development, chaired by Mirjam Trame, University of Florida, Orlando, Florida, USA to be held on Monday, October 19 from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m
- Ariane Emami Riedmaier, Howard Burt, Kate Gill, Matthew Harwood and Sibylle Neuhoff: Abundance of hepatic transporters in Caucasians: A meta-analysis Poster number P244. Poster Session 2 on Wed, Oct 21 from 12:45p.m. – 1:30p.m.
- Howard Burt and Sibylle Neuhoff: In silico modelling of in vitro bidirectional transport studies and comparison to conventional data analysis, Poster number P166. Poster Session 2 Wed, Oct 21 from 12:45p.m. – 1:30p.m.
- Oliver Hatley, Nikunjkumar Patel, Lu Gaohua, Howard J. Burt, Sibylle Neuhoff, Klaus Romero, Debra Hanna, David Hermann, Iain Gardner, Masoud Jamei: Application of a multi-compartment permeability-limited lung model to predict lung concentrations of Moxifloxacin in virtual human subjects
- Sibylle Neuhoff and Iain Gardner: Application of a physiologically-based Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic (PBPK/PD) model for prediction of drug-drug interactions (DDIs) involving the Jak1/2 inhibitor Ruxolitinib in Caucasians and Japanese, Poster number P225. Poster Session 1 on Tues, Oct 20 from 12:45p.m. – 1:30p.m.
- Lisa Almond, Suzanne Tay, Susan Wong, Sophie Mukadam, Iain Gardner, Karen Rowland-Yeo, Jane Kenny: he relationship between mRNA and activity following induction of CYP3A4 and CYP2B6 across a range of prototypical inducers
- Lisa Almond, Alice Ke, Zoe Barter and Karen Rowland-Yeo: Development of a PBPK model For Efavirenz that accounts for auto-induction and its effect on the CYP2B6 substrate bupropion
For further information about this conference, please visit: https://issx.site-ym.com/page/20NAISSXInvite/?
Certaraはバイオシミュレーション技術対応のグローバルな医薬品開発会社です。Its customers include hundreds of biopharmaceutical companies around the globe, together with several regulatory agencies. Certara’s solutions, which span the discovery, preclinical and clinical stages of drug development, enable superior drug development and regulatory decision-making through biosimulation, thus increasing R&D productivity and commercial value. For more information, visit www.certara.com.
Ellen Leinfuss, 609-216-9586
Chief Marketing Officer
Lisa Osborne, 206-992-5245
Rana Healthcare Solutions