This event runs from 1st – 5th August 2016 in Tokyo, Japan
- By participating in this workshop, you can learn how to predict the following items.
- Drug metabolic clearance (CL) Drug interactions was through the metabolism · (DDIs)
- The first pass in the gastrointestinal tract And absorption after oral administration (including the effects of diet and dosage forms)
- Pharmacokinetics and DDI impact of transporters and intestines liver ring against
- Distribution of the drug to the various tissues -Individual differences in drug blood concentration transition in a certain population
- Specific population (children, race, various diseases) the difference in the body dynamics in · Various drug pharmacodynamic (PD) And plasma concentrations remained consistent with the measured value of the clinical trial (parameter identification (use of IVIVE and PBPK in PE)
Online booking for Simcyp events is now handled through the Simcyp Members’ Area. 保存されたメンバー情報は自動的に予約フォームに取り込まれるため、ご連絡先の詳細を再度ご入力いただく必要はありません。Click here to link to the booking forms – you will be prompted for your Simcyp Members’ Area user name (email address) and password. ログイン情報をお忘れの場合は、画面の指示に従ってください。
If you have not yet registered for the Members’ Area please sign up now.