Certara’s latest release of Phoenix 8.2, the industry gold standard in PK/PK software, introduces new capabilities that support our commitment to customer feedback to deliver faster performance, an enhanced user interface, and greater ease of use to our customers. Some of these new key capabilities include:
- New user-friendly features added to the reporter tool module
- New and more robust on-line help page
- New NLME Validation Suite to reduce the time required to validate Phoenix NLME software
- Certara Integral™, a new next-generation 21 CFR Part 11 compliant central data repository, is now available as a Phoenix plug-in
- PK Submit™, a new CDISC compliance tool, is now available as Phoenix plug-in
Attend this webinar to see Chris Mehl, Certara Product Manager, Phoenix Framework, IVIVC, WinNonlin, provide an overview and demonstration of Phoenix 8.2.
About Our Speaker
Christopher Mehl is the Phoenix Framework, IVIVC, and WinNonlin Product Manager and has been a software trainer at Certara since 2003. His educational background is a BS in Molecular Biology from the Ohio State University, and an MS in Pharmacology from the University of Wisconsin. He has conducted over 200 training courses with desktop products such as Phoenix WinNonlin, IVIVC, NLME, PKS, and Trial Simulator. These include workshops at the US Food and Drug Administration, universities, customer sites, and courses open to the public.