New features in Phoenix 7.0 deliver more power, efficiency, and value to users of its gold-standard WinNonlin® and Phoenix® NLMETM pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic, and toxicokinetic software
PRINCETON, NJ – Aug. 10, 2016 – Certara®, the leading provider of decision support technology and consulting services for optimizing drug development and improving health outcomes, today announced the launch of Phoenix 7.0. Phoenix is the most advanced, intuitive, and widely-used software for pharmacokinetic (PK), pharmacodynamic (PD), and toxicokinetic (TK) modeling and simulation.
Phoenix is used by 6,000 researchers at 1,500 biopharmaceutical companies and 200 academic institutions in 60 countries. Phoenix is also employed by many global regulatory agencies for submittal review, including seven divisions of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
“PK/PD modeling and simulation has played an increasingly important role in the drug development process since its inception 30 years ago, and it is now used in more than 90% of new drug and biologics approvals,” said Certara CEO Edmundo Muniz, MD, PhD. “We are proud to be leading the industry and leveraging the largest and most advanced modeling and simulation technology and consulting portfolio. Phoenix 7.0 affirms our commitment to maintaining that preeminent position, delivering cutting-edge technology to the global drug development community.”
Phoenix 7.0 では、以下の機能が新規に追加もしくは強化されています。
- A new graphics engine which generates publication-quality images right out of the box, eliminating the need for third-party graphing tools,
- A new data layer that uses 90% less memory and greatly improves the user experience when working with large datasets or modeling projects,
- Integrated parallel computing technology, which cuts non-compartmental analysis (NCA) time by 50%,
- First-in-class support for executing Phoenix NLME jobs on remote/parallel computing platforms right from the desktop application,
- The first-ever integration in a PK/PD modeling language of delay differential equations, which is a particularly important technique in complex therapeutic areas such as oncology, diabetes, and arthritis.
“We are committed to developing the most scientifically advanced and easiest-to-use software for drug development scientists,” said Nathan Teuscher, PhD, Certara’s vice president of pharmacometric solutions. “We incorporate best practices gleaned from our customers, colleagues at Certara Strategic Consulting, academic centers of excellence, and regulatory agency partners into Phoenix to make PK/PD analysis easier and more efficient. We are excited to release this powerful new set of features in Phoenix 7.0 to the global drug development community to help scientists in their efforts to develop life-saving medicines for patients.”
For more information on Phoenix 7.0 and to download the newest software, visit www.certara.com.
Certara is a leading decision support technology and consulting organization committed to optimizing drug development and improving health outcomes. Certara’s solutions, which span drug discovery through patient care, use the most scientifically-advanced modeling and simulation technologies and regulatory strategies to increase the probability of regulatory and commercial success. Its clients include hundreds of global biopharmaceutical companies, leading academic institutions, and key regulatory agencies. For more information, visit www.certara.com.
Ellen Leinfuss, 609-216-9586
Chief Marketing Officer
Lisa Osborne, 206-992-5245
Rana Healthcare Solutions